2018 ShopRite Nutmeg State Games Criterium
CT STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS U23 ELITE & MASTERS 40/50/60+ CATEGORIES
This year's ShopRite Nutmeg State Games Criterium will be held on Sat., June 9th, hosted by the City of New Britain. We are pleased to welcome our new Race Promoter Laura Summers.
2018 RACE FLYER & SCHEDULE - coming soon!
- Pre-Registration Deadline: Thurs., Jun 7, 2018 at 6:00 PM
- Nutmeg State Games Criterium Championships
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted in the possession of athletes.
- Behavior on and off the competition field by any person’s associated with the "Games" must follow the highest standards.
- Use of foul or abusive language constitutes a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- All athletes must respect the decisions of the officials and umpires during and after competitions. Any harassment will constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- Unruly behavior by spectators towards players, coaches, volunteers, and/or officials will not be tolerated. Such behavior may result in the dismissal of the offending spectator from the competition site.
- Any participant’s behavior deemed in violation of the Code of Conduct, as decided by the Nutmeg State Games administrative staff, subjects the competitor to expulsion from the "Games".
From I-84 East:
Take merge onto route 72 east. Get off of 72 on exit 7, go south-east onto SR-372 (Corbin Ave). Bear Left (east) onto Hart Street. Bear Left (northeast) onto Vine Street. The park will be on the right.
Take exit 35 to route 72 east and proceed as above. Route 9 North: Take exit 26 and go straight. Turn Left (south) onto Main St. Turn right (west) onto SR-71A (W. Main St.) Turn left (south) onto Vine Street.
Route 9 South:
Take exit 28/28A. Turn right (west) onto E. Main St. Turn right (west) onto SR-71A (W. Main St.). Turn left (south) onto Vine St.
- Parking is not allowed on side streets (especially Vine St) near Walnut Hill Park. Parking is available at New Britain General Hospital.
The Nutmeg State Games administration works closely with all Connecticut media outlets regarding any interesting stories about athletes and teams that will be participating in the "Games". If you have an interesting story to tell, we are all ears!
Human interests stories typically address situations "off-the-court". Do you volunteer in the community? Are you great at something other than the sport you are playing? Are you following in the steps of a a sibling or parent? Of course, if you are doing something great on the court please provide us with all the details.
If you, your team or someone you know fits any of these questions, please pass along this information or feel free to contact our office, and we would be happy to coordinate coverage on their behalf. - Please send all info to firstname.lastname@example.org.