This year's Fencing Tournament will be hosted by Candlewood Fencing Center (Danbury, CT) and coordinated by Tom Ciccarone.
2013 Tournament Dates:
- Saturday, July 19th and Sunday, July 20th - Schedule Coming Soon
- Saturday, July 26th and Sunday, July 27th - Schedule Coming Soon
Sport Details - Expand All | Collapse All
- Saturday, July 19th
- Sunday, July 20th
- Saturday, July 26th
- Sunday, July 27th
The 2014 Event Schedule per day will be posted shortyl!
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted in the possession of athletes.
- Behavior on and off the competition field by any person’s associated with the "Games" must follow the highest standards.
- Use of foul or abusive language constitutes a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- All athletes must respect the decisions of the officials and umpires during and after competitions. Any harassment will constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- Unruly behavior by spectators towards players, coaches, volunteers, and/or officials will not be tolerated. Such behavior may result in the dismissal of the offending spectator from the competition site.
- Any participant’s behavior deemed in violation of the Code of Conduct, as decided by the Nutmeg State Games administrative staff, subjects the competitor to expulsion from the "Games".
Events are open to all USFA members. All participants must be a member of the United States Fencing Association. Membership may be paid at the venue at check-in.
Please note there is an annual fee of $60 to join the USFA. In order to enter the athlete must fill out the Individual Sport Athlete Entry Form.
All registration/insurance fees are non-refundable and must be paid before an athlete is eligible for competition.
Strict USFA RULES!
The Nutmeg State Games administration works closely with all Connecticut media outlets regarding any interesting stories about athletes and teams that will be participating in the "Games". If you have an interesting story to tell, we are all ears!
Human interests stories typically address situations "off-the-court". Do you volunteer in the community? Are you great at something other than the sport you are playing? Are you following in the steps of a a sibling or parent? Of course, if you are doing something great on the court please provide us with all the details.
If you, your team or someone you know fits any of these questions, please pass along this information or feel free to contact our office, and we would be happy to coordinate coverage on their behalf. - Please send all info to firstname.lastname@example.org.