This year's Shooting Competition will hosted by the Blue Trail Range in Wallingford, CT. The competition will be held in memory of Pete Dudzinski.
- Please click here to view the Shooting Results fro mthe 2013 Competition
- Please click here to view the Shooting Results from the 2012 Competition.
2013 Event Schedule:
- Air Rifle - TBA
- 3-Position - TBA
- Prone - TBA
Sport Details - Expand All | Collapse All
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted in the possession of athletes.
- Behavior on and off the competition field by any person’s associated with the "Games" must follow the highest standards.
- Use of foul or abusive language constitutes a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- All athletes must respect the decisions of the officials and umpires during and after competitions. Any harassment will constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- Unruly behavior by spectators towards players, coaches, volunteers, and/or officials will not be tolerated. Such behavior may result in the dismissal of the offending spectator from the competition site.
- Any participant’s behavior deemed in violation of the Code of Conduct, as decided by the Nutmeg State Games administrative staff, subjects the competitor to expulsion from the "Games".
- Through December 31st of the calendar year in which his/her 14th birthday occurs.
- From Jan. 1st of the calendar year in which his/her 15th birthday occurs through Dec. 31st of the calendar year in which his/her 17th birthday occurs.
- Through Dec. 31st of the calendar year in which his/her 20th birthday occurs.
- From Jan. 1st of the calendar year in which his/her 21st birthday occurs through Dec. 31st of the calendar year in which his/her 40th birthday occurs.
- From Jan. 1st of the calendar year in which his/her 41st birthday occurs through Dec. 31st of the calendar year in which his/her 55th birthday occurs.
- From Jan. 1st of the calendar year in which his/her 56th birthday occurs.
Competitive Qualification through NRA Approved and Registered Matches.
Make check or money order payable to the Nutmeg State Games and send with application to:
30 Maple Ave.
Meriden, CT 06450
- For questions, contact Deb Lyman at LymanDebbie@gmail.com
If you do not reside in Connecticut and your state games program does not offer shooting you are eligible to compete in another state such as the NUTMEG STATE GAMES.
For more information please contact Patrick Fisher via phone: (860) 528 4588 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Rifle Association
- Small Bore (metallic sights only) except for Senior Category (Seniors may shoot with scopes).
The Nutmeg State Games administration works closely with all Connecticut media outlets regarding any interesting stories about athletes and teams that will be participating in the "Games". If you have an interesting story to tell, we are all ears!
Human interests stories typically address situations "off-the-court". Do you volunteer in the community? Are you great at something other than the sport you are playing? Are you following in the steps of a a sibling or parent? Of course, if you are doing something great on the court please provide us with all the details.
If you, your team or someone you know fits any of these questions, please pass along this information or feel free to contact our office, and we would be happy to coordinate coverage on their behalf. - Please send all info to email@example.com.