Are you interested in helping to sponsor the Nutmeg State Games? Over 25 Connecticut corporations statewide represented the 2012 Nutmeg State Games. Along with the appeciation we have for our "Family of Sponsors" there are some wonderful perks! Please click here to view the 2012 Nutmeg State Games Sponsors.
Nutmeg State Games Sponsor Benefits
- Extensive Marketing Campaign with over 16 million media impressions including Radio, Print, Internet and Direct Mail.Reach a diverse market throughout the entire state of Connecticut.
- Sponsorship packages are available offering Logo representation on Signage, Brochures, Programs, Mailings, Newsletters, Team Photos, Media Advertising, Website and Medal Podiums.
- Naming and advertising opportunities throughout the games and supporting events.
- Coupon distribution and product sampling opportunities at various events.
Tickets and invitations to banquets and events that support the “Games”.
Media and Promotion
Nutmeg State Games “Family of Sponsors” will be completely included into the event’s media and marketing plan, which includes the following:
- Media - 8 weeks of ads and press releases in daily and weekly community newspapers.
- Media – 6 weeks of radio ad spots and vignettes with WTIC News Talk 1080 AM (CBS Radio).
- Athlete T-shirt - 6,000+ T-shirts with logos distributed to every athlete that registers.
- Coach & Volunteer T-shirt – 2,000+ T-shirts with logos distributed to every coach and volunteer in the “Games”.
- Poster - 2,500 posters distributed to every school, club, YMCA, Boys and Girls Club in Connecticut.
- Entry Postcard - 15,000 postcards with registration information mailed to every school, club, YMCA, Boys and Girls Club and previous athletes and coaches from the “Games”.
- Programs - 3,500 programs with all event information distributed at all venues and events. The program is also printed and distributed to the entire circulation of the New Britain Herald and Bristol Press.
- Final Packets - 6,000 distributed to athletes who qualify for final events.
- Website - Banner ad located on Nutmeg State Games homepage - www.nutmegstategames.org – which receives 155,000+ “Unique Visits” annually.
E-mail Blasts - Monthly correspondence to a database of over 30,000+ past participants, coordinators and volunteers.
Title Sponsor: ShopRite Supermarkets
• Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
• Richard P. Garmany Fund - Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- CT Laborers' District Council
- HP Hood, LLC
- KBE Building Corporation
- O.K. Industries
- SBM Charitbale Foundation, Inc
- Siracusa Moving & Storage
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut
The Nutmeg State Games are pleased to have the New Britain Herald as their top news source and coverage throughout the event. To view local news in the sports community, go to http://www.newbritainherald.com/sports/See Full Story>
With its diverse population, and a rich history New Britain is tucked into our many neighborhoods are 1,200 acres of the best park system in the state, sporting complexes and a treasure-trove of cultural attractions waiting to be discovered. Visitors can enjoy a hotdog while watching New Britain's Double-A baseball team, the Rock Cats, play a game at the friendly confines of...See Full Story>
As the summer approachs are you starting to think of some sporty things to do? New Britain has what you are looking for then. Rock Cats Baseball: New Britain is home to the 2001 AA Northern Division Co-Champion RockCats Baseball Team, affiliates of the Minnesota Twins. Visitors can enjoy a hotdog while watching a game at the friendly confines of the Willow Brook...See Full Story>