We are proud to announce that the ShopRite Nutmeg State Games will be offering a BMX this summer. The competition will be held at Falcon BMX in Meriden, CT. The BMX Competition will be directed by Joe & Dawn Therriault.
- Saturday, July 14th
- Registration: 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Gate Drop: 3:30pm
- REGISTRATION FEE - $25.00
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted in the possession of athletes.
- Behavior on and off the competition field by any person’s associated with the "Games" must follow the highest standards.
- Use of foul or abusive language constitutes a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- All athletes must respect the decisions of the officials and umpires during and after competitions. Any harassment will constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- Unruly behavior by spectators towards players, coaches, volunteers, and/or officials will not be tolerated. Such behavior may result in the dismissal of the offending spectator from the competition site.
- Any participant’s behavior deemed in violation of the Code of Conduct, as decided by the Nutmeg State Games administrative staff, subjects the competitor to expulsion from the "Games".
- Racer Categories
- Age Classifications
Participants Will Receieve:
-3 rounds of motos plus the main no rider will be dropped (UCI Style)
-Medals for the Top Three Races for each division
-Double Track Points
-A certificate for 1/2 price single point 2018 race
he Nutmeg State Games administration works closely with all Connecticut media outlets regarding any interesting stories about athletes and teams that will be participating in the "Games". If you have an interesting story to tell, we are all ears!
Human interests stories typically address situations "off-the-court". Do you volunteer in the community? Are you great at something other than the sport you are playing? Are you following in the steps of a a sibling or parent? Of course, if you are doing something great on the court please provide us with all the details.
If you, your team or someone you know fits any of these questions, please pass along this information or feel free to contact our office, and we would be happy to coordinate coverage on their behalf. - Please send all info to Nutmeg@csmg.org.