Donald Drust, Sr. - Donald "Dee" Rowe Award
In 2015, after 27 years, the Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. established an award for a most deserving group, our Board of Directors.
Presented to a member of the Board of Directors of the Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. who, over an extended period of time,has made substantial and significant donations of personal time, effort and resources to help further the goals and objectives of the organization which are:To “Recognize and Reward Good Kids Making Good Choices” and to promote Health and Wellness among masters and senior athletes
Donald L Drust
- Served on the Board of Directors for 15 years – 2002 to present
- Served as a member of our Skate America Championship Committee
- Served as a member of our Corporate Council for 3 years
- Served as Treasurer for 4 years
- Served as President of our Board of Directors for 2 years 2010—2012
- Responsible for securing ShopRite Supermarkets, and its parent company Wakefern, Title Sponsorship worth over $600,000 in cash and In-Kind Services in addition to recruiting more sponsors and contributing to all of our fundraising efforts since he has been a member of our Board of Directors.