Mayor Mark Lauretti - Donald "Dee" Rowe Award
In 2015, after 27 years, the Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. established an award for a most deserving group, our Board of Directors.
Presented to a member of the Board of Directors of the Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. who, over an extended period of time,has made substantial and significant donations of personal time, effort and resources to help further the goals and objectives of the organization which are:To “Recognize and Reward Good Kids Making Good Choices” and to promote Health and Wellness among masters and senior athletes
Mark A. Lauretti
- Elected 13 consecutive terms as Mayor the City of Shelton!
- Has served as Nutmeg State Games Board of Director for 17 years – Still Active!
- Vice President of Board of Directors in 2011 & 2012
- President of the Board of Directors 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Responsible for over $500,000 sponsorship dollars to Nutmeg State Games!!