Directors Club Banquet
The Director’s Club Banquet will celebrate its 27th anniversary in 2021 and is the main fundraising event of the Nutmeg State Games and Connecticut Masters' Games. Funds raised from the Director’s Club Banquet are used to support the “Games” mission which is to recognize and reward “Helping Good Kids Make Good Choices” and “To Inspire the Development of Physical and Competitive Abilities of Master and Senior Amateur Athletes”.
- Event Date: Thurs., October 7th
- Master of Ceremonies: Tom Cotter, Comedian
- Key Note Speaker: Kevin Reilly
- Where: Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry St. Plantsville, CT 06479
- Times: 5:30 PM - Cocktail Reception, 6:15 PM Program Begins,
- Menu Options: Prime Rib, Baked Stuffed Shrimp, Chicken Florentine, Eggplant Lasagna
- Cost: $250.00 per person / $2,500.00 per table (10)
- a portion of your fee ($175.00 / $1,750.00) is tax deductible
- Donations of any amount can be made to support the "Games"!
- Questions: Please contact Patrick Fisher at (860) 788 7041 or email@example.com
Reception, Athlete of the Year Awards, & Gift Sponsorships Available!
- Recognition in all promotional material
- Recognition in speaking announcements
- Sponsor logo in all email marketing campaigns
- 10 (1 Table) complimentary invitations
Dinner Sponsor - PMA Companies