Directors Club Banquet
The Director’s Club Banquet will celebrate its 26th anniversary in 2020 and is the main annual fundraising event of the Nutmeg State Games and Connecticut Masters' Games. Funds raised from the Director’s Club Banquet go directly into our general fund and are used to support the “Games” mission which is to recognize and reward “Helping Good Kids Make Good Choices”.
- Date: Thurs., February 27, 2020
- Master of Ceremonies: Kevin Flynn, Comedian
- Guest Speaker: Trey Wingo
- Where: Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry St. Plantsville, CT 06479
- Times: 5:30 PM - Cocktail Reception, 6:15 PM Program Begins,
- Menu Options: Prime Rib, Baked Stuffed Shrimp, Chicken Florentine, Vegetarian Eggplant Parm.
- Cost: $250.00 per person / $2,500.00 per table (10)
- a portion of your fee ($175.00 / $1,750.00) is tax deductible
- Donations of any amount can be made to support the "Games"!
- Questions: Please contact Patrick Fisher at (860) 788 7041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception, Athlete of the Year Awards, & Gift Sponsorships Available!
- Recognition in all promotional material
- Recognition in speaking announcements
- Sponsor logo in all email marketing campaigns
- 10 (1 Table) complimentary invitations
2020 Dinner Sponsor - PMA Companies
2020 Open Bar Sponsor - IUOE Local 478
2020 Reception Sponsor - All Waste, Inc.
2020 Athlete of the Year Sponsor - Post University