Directors Club Banquet
The Director’s Club Banquet will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2019 and is the main annual fundraising event of the Nutmeg State Games and Connecticut Masters' Games. Funds raised from the Director’s Club Banquet go directly into our general fund and are used to support the “Games” mission which is to recognize and reward “Helping Good Kids Make Good Choices”.
- Date: Thurs., February 28, 2019
- Master of Ceremonies: Kevin Flynn, Comedian
- Guest Speaker: Coach Jim Calhoun
- Where: Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry St. Plantsville, CT 06479
- Times: 5:30 PM - Cocktail Reception, 6:15 Program Begins,
- Menu Options: Prime Rib, Baked Stuffed Shrimp, Chicken Florentine, Vegetarian Eggplant Parm.
- Cost: $250.00 per person / $2,500.00 per table (10)
- a portion of your fee ($175.00 / $1,750.00) is tax deductible
- Donations of any amount can be made to support the "Games"!
- Questions: Please contact Patrick Fisher at (860) 788 7041 or email@example.com
Athlete of the Year Awards Sponsor:
Open Bar Sponsor:
Gift Sponsor: $7,500.00 - TBA
- Recognition in all promotional materials
- Corporate banner(s) prominently displayed
- 10 Complimentary Invitations