Directors Club Banquet
The Director’s Club Banquet will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2024 and is the main fundraising event of the Nutmeg State Games and Connecticut Masters' Games. Funds raised from the Director’s Club Banquet are used to support the “Games” mission which is to recognize and reward “Helping Good Kids Make Good Choices” and “To Inspire the Development of Physical and Competitive Abilities of Master and Senior Amateur Athletes”.
- Event Date: Thurs., February 22nd, 2024
- Master of Ceremonies: Jim Colliton
- Key Note Speaker: TBD
- Where: Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry St. Plantsville, CT 06479
- Times: 5:15 PM - Cocktail Reception, 6:00 PM Program Begins,
- Menu Options: Prime Rib, Pan Baked Stuffed Shrimp, Chicken Florentine, Vegetarian Eggplant Parmigiana
- Cost: $250.00 per person / $2,500.00 per table (10)
- Attendees: A portion of your fee ($175.00 / $1,750.00) is tax deductible
- Non-Attendees /Donation only 100% of your donation is tax deductible
- Donations of any amount can be made to support the "Games"!
- Questions: Please contact Rick Plasky at (860) 788 7041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception, Athlete of the Year Awards, & Gift Sponsorships Available!
- Recognition in all promotional material
- Recognition in speaking announcements
- Sponsor logo in all email marketing campaigns
- 10 (1 Table) complimentary invitations
Dinner Sponsor - PMA Companies