Fall Golf Scramble
The Golf Scramble will celebrate its 28th anniversary in 2020 and will once again be hosted by the City of New Britain and Stanley Golf Course. Funds raised from the Golf Scramble go directly into the Nutmeg State Games & CT Masters' Games general fund and are used to support the “Games” mission which is to recognize and reward “Good Kids Making Good Choices”.
- DATE CHANGE: Monday, September 21, 2020
- Check-in: 9:30 AM Registration Opens, Shotgun Start 11:00 AM, Cocktail Hour 3:45 PM, Dinner 4:45 PM
- Currently the format is planned for a Shotgun Start but we may have to modify to Tee Times / Flights based on the state of the pandemic & State of Connecticut guidelines at the time. We will continue to evaluate and keep you posted on any news concerning the event format.
- Where: Stanley Golf Course, 245 Hartford Rd. New Britain, CT
- What you will receive: Lunch (at the turn), driving range balls, golf carts with GPS, a outstanding gift that you will actually use, multiple drink carts, one full hour of cocktails and hors-d’oeuvres, full dinner with open bar, golf balls, and prizes (Gross & Net)
- Auction Items:
- Coming Soon!
- $250.00 per player / $1,000.00 per foursome
- Tee Sign Cost: $175.00 per sign
- $1,500 - Support Sponsorships
- $2,500 - Event Sponsorships
- You can register a Foursomes, Players and Purchase Tee Signs Online!