14th Annual Raffle
On Fri., October 27th, 2023 we drew the winners of our 14th Annual Raffle to support the Nutmeg State Games & Connecticut Masters’ Games. Each year we are faced with the daunting task of raising enough funds to be able to put on a first class events for Connecticut residents. Your support of the Raffle helps our organization to continue to offer the "Games" to over 11,000 plus amateur athletes and to motivate personal development through physical fitness.
2023 Raffle Winners:
- Grand Prize: $5,000 - Ticket #87 Jordan Coe
- 2nd Prize: $2,500 - Ticket #28 Jeff Smith
- 3rd Prize: $1,500 - Ticket #240 Jaqueline Harris
- 4th Prize: $1,000 - Ticket #4 Bill Giaquinto
- 5th Prize: 55" Flat Screen TV - Ticket #235 Steven Wallet
- 6th Prize: Stanley Black & Decker Tool Set ($500 Value) - Ticket #90 Lilia Coe
- 7th Prize: $500 Visa Gift Certificate - Ticket #176 Craig Taylor
- 8th Prize: $200 ShopRite Gift Certificate - Ticket #216 Thomas Byrne
- 9th Prize: Avelo Airline - Two (2) Round - Trip Vouchers (Flights must be booked and travel completed by Dec. 31st, 2023) - Ticket #121 Mary Jane Fisher
- 10th Prize: Avelo Airlines - Two (2) Round - Trip Vouchers (Flights must be booked and travel completed by Dec. 31st, 2023) - Ticket #112 Tyler McDonald
Official Rules: Raffle Ticket Price is $100.00. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of tickets sold (325 total tickets available for purchase). Tickets can be sold for 90 days per the state raffle guidelines: July 29th thru October 27th at 1:00PM.
Drawing: The drawing will take place on Fri., October 27th at 1:00PM at the Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. office at 975 Middle St. Unit G. Middletown, CT 06457.
Please Note: Raffle Tickets are available for purchase from July 29th through October 27th. Ticket holders need not be present to win. Grand prize, 2nd prize & 3rd prize winners are responsible for all personal taxes. Prizes #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9 & #10 not redeemable for cash. The total number of Raffle Tickets available for sale = 325.
Questions: Please contact our office at (860) 788 7041 or email@example.com.