How to Enter
Coaches and Individual Sport Athletes who choose to mail forms, rosters and fees may do so to the following NEW address:
Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc.
975 Middle Street, Unti G. Middletown, CT 06457
Phone: (860) 788 7041 Fax: (860) 894 2654
The Nutmeg State Games is an OPEN TOURNAMENT that any team can enter! You have two options to register your team: #1 Online Registration or #2 Hardcopy Registration
Team organizers / managers / coaches are required to submit a Team Roster, Team Sport Athlete Form (for each player on the roster), Coaches Form (found on the right side of this page) proof of age for each player on the roster and the Appropriate TEAM FEE as soon as possible to enhance their chances of competing in the Nutmeg State Games. In addition to the Team Sport Athlete Entry Form, parents will be required to provide PROOF OF AGE and sign off on the waiver for each player at the bottom of the Team Sport Athlete Entry Form. Proof of age includes a copy (please do not send originals) of one of the following: valid driver’s license, copy of a birth certificate or a copy of a passport.
Need to find out what REGION your from? Please click here.
To be considered for competition of the Nutmeg State Games a team must submit a Team Entry Packet which includes the following:
1. A properly completed Team Roster 2. A properly completed Coaches Form
3. A properly completed Team Sport Athlete Entry Form for EACH PLAYER ON THE ROSTER
Proof of age (a COPY of one of the following: Driver’s license, Birth Certificate or Passport)
Proof of Age is required for the following Team Sports: Baseball, Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Roller Hockey & Soccer
Ice Hockey requires USA Hockey Confirmation #'s for players & coaches
- ONE CHECK covering the entire team entry for the approiate sport
ONLINE Registration - Please enter the TEAM (Coach) and Make Payment FIRST. Then you can ENTER your Team's Roster. Please click on the appropiate Sport Registration Link below:
- Baseball Tournament Online Registration
- Basketball (BOYS) Tournament Online Registration
- Basketball (GIRLS) Tournament Online Registration
- Basketball Coaches Clinic Online Registration
- Fast Pitch Softball Online Registration 12U/14U
- Fast Pitch Softball Online Registration 16U/18U
- Field Hockey Tournament Online Registration
- Football Showcase Online Registration - PLAYERS
- Football Showcase Online Registration - COLLEGE COACH
- Holiday Basketball Tournament Online Registration
- Ice Hockey Boys Tournament Online Registration
- Lacrosse Boys Tournament Online Regisatration
- Lacrosse Girls Tournament Online Registration
- Roller Hockey Tournament Online Registration
- Girls Soccer Tournament Online Registration - GotSoccer.com
- Boys Soccer Tournament Online Registration - GotSoccer.com
- Weight Lifting Competition Online Registration - Registration is Closed for 2018
- CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR TEAM'S ROSTER ONLINE
- Please Note: You will need to know the Team ID# and the Email Address of the Head Coach
The Nutmeg State Games is an OPEN TOURNAMENT / COMPETITION
Participants entering an individual sport competition or meet are requested to submit an Individual Athlete Registration Form (found on the right side of this page) and the Appropriate Individual Sport FEE as soon as possible to enhance their chances of competing in the Nutmeg State Games. In addition to the Individual Sport Registration Form and Individual Sport Fee participants are requested to include PROOF OF AGE. Proof of age includes a copy (please do not send originals) of one of the following: valid driver’s license, copy of a birth certificate or a copy of a passport. To be considered for competition of the Nutmeg State Games an Individual Sport Participant must submit the following:
One check covering appropriate Individual Sport Fee
Proof of age (a COPY of one of the following: Driver’s license, Birth Certificate or Passport).
The Nutmeg State Games Administration will notify a participant of his or her status by a confirmation email once the Registration goes through. Participants will be selected on a first come, first served basis. Participants not selected because of receipt after the registration deadline or other specified date (please see appropriate sport for registration deadline dates) will receive a full refund as soon as verification is possible.
- Archery Tournament Online Registration
- BMX Tournament Online Registration - Registration will open soon!
- Cycling Criterium Online Registration - Registration will open soon!
- Fencing Tournament Online Registration
- Figure Skating Competition Online Registration - Entryeeze
- Golf Tournament Online Registration
- Gymnastics Meet Online Registration
- Judo Tournament Online Registration
- Pickleball Tournament Online Registration
- Shooting Competition Online Registration
- Youth Swim Meet Online Registration
- Track & Field Meet Online Registration
- Wrestling Meet Online Registration